"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy;having their conscience seared with a hot iron;"1 Timothy 4:1-2

sábado, 13 de outubro de 2012

I Then Shall Live

I'll walk with joy to know my debts are paid. I know my name is clear before my Father; I am His child and I am not afraid. So, greatly pardoned, I'll forgive my brother; The law of love I gladly will obey. I then shall live as one who's learned compassion. I've been so loved, that I'll risk loving too. I know how fear builds walls instead of bridges; I'll dare to see another's point of view. And when relationships demand commitment, Then I'll be there to care and follow through. Your Kingdom come around and through and in me; Your power and glory, let them shine through me. Your Hallowed Name, O may I bear with honor, And may Your living Kingdom come in me. The Bread of Life, O may I share with honor, And may You feed a hungry world through me. Amen, Amen, Amen

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário